Monday 3 July 2017

WOOF WOOF IM BACK!

Hello Kids

Im back wow iv'e learned heaps at school.
I forget to metion on the last blog post I LOVVEE STICKS! So where was I oh yeah
thats right today I learned to Handshake and jump over fences when theres a fire next door so I can help. I love Being a dog its a hard job to be a dog trust me well I love it cause one YOU GET HEAPS OF PATS! Two you get FREE FOOD! 3 it's so lovley Here is a link to My other blog Humans made it do cause as you know im a dog but im a lucky dog cause i know how to write on a chromebook! here is the link! cooper585.blogspot.co.nz
Welll thats all for today.
BYE!
WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Cooper. I think dogs are pretty special. It's great that you have been to school - I bet you have learnt lots of new things. Looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete